Notices

WTB WTT 2002 Camaro Z28 M6 wiring harnesses

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB WTT 2002 Camaro Z28 M6 wiring harnesses

I am looking for two different complete harnesses for a 2002 LS1 Camaro manual transmission. I can tell the differences so legit harnesses, please.

The front body harness. This one has the 3 metripack connectors on the right side of the car by the PCM, lamps, abs module, cruise control module....All of the pins in the cruise control module should be populated. Yes, the cruise inhib and cruise status pins. All pins should have wires in them on the cruise control module. Else it is a V6.

I am also looking for the interior harness for a 2002 Camaro. This harness should accomodate wheel controls, ect. It should have two-2 pin connectors for the cruise brake and clutch switches if it has a 4 pin connector for the cruise control clutch switch it is a V6 and I don't want it. It has the bulkhead connector that goes back to the gas tank, ect. The star pack connector must have a wire for the ABS module.

I do not need a PCM harness.

I have nitrous parts and racing slicks for trade or would pay part cash part trade. Just inquire.