Notices

Looking For A Gmmg

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 01:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For A Gmmg

Hey all. THis is my first thread and I hope I have some luck in finding what I want. I have found this site very helpful and the best place to search for new or used items. I am looking for a GMMG exhaust system for my 94' trans am...So far I found one guy who sold his system just a little bit before I discovered who was selling it for a good price...I heard there may be another GP sale in June so I could do that, however, I want to see if I can find a better deal now...Corsa and Borla may be options too, but for right now I am mainly interested in the GMMG. Just pm me or reply to this thread and let me know what u got(tips, how many miles, condition, and of course your asking price.) not a rich kid who has Daddys check book sooo nothing too outrageous...if I wait for the GP i can prob get it for $725 shipped with the oval tips BRAND NEW.....so please keep that in mind. thanks and please feel free to tell me what you got...I will need some Hooker LTs soon too....and if anyone knows of any better headers, let mem know. thanks
Old 04-20-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

come on! nobody
Old 05-12-2008, 03:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default Gmmg Pleasssssssssseeeee

Anybody At All Have A Gmmg Exhaust System They Want To Sell!!!!