Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DiabloSport 04 GTO Project Car

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DiabloSport 04 GTO Project Car

Looking to see if anyone has the specs for DiabloSport's 04 GTO Project Car (black with flames). Looking to findout more about how it was tuned, and what are the other bolt-on that have been added to the car.

I did not locate this information on their web-site.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:54 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

That car actually belongs to PK, one of DiabloSport's sales managers. The car is actually an '05 GTO, not an '04. We installed the engine and a bunch of other goodies in that car along with swapping out the previous supercharger for a Procharger F1. The engine was built with lower compression by PK's friend Al and tuned by Johan at DiabloSport. It also has a built 4L65E transmission backing the engine and a few suspension mods to help put the power down. The custom paint is killer. PM me if you want to contact the wizard who performed that magic. PK did a lot of the work on that car himself with great pride and attention to detail. The car was up for sale some time ago, and may still be if someone hasn't yet snatched it up.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dan@masportspeedshop
That car actually belongs to PK, one of DiabloSport's sales managers. The car is actually an '05 GTO, not an '04. We installed the engine and a bunch of other goodies in that car along with swapping out the previous supercharger for a Procharger F1. The engine was built with lower compression by PK's friend Al and tuned by Johan at DiabloSport. It also has a built 4L65E transmission backing the engine and a few suspension mods to help put the power down. The custom paint is killer. PM me if you want to contact the wizard who performed that magic. PK did a lot of the work on that car himself with great pride and attention to detail. The car was up for sale some time ago, and may still be if someone hasn't yet snatched it up.
Looks sharp, I have a friend that knows ost of the diablo crew and i will see if he can get in touch. Do you know what kind of exhaust it is running?

Thanks for your help!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:48 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

PK keeps saying he is going to sell the car once we get a final tune nailed on it, and I have insisted that it makes at least one glory pass at Moroso (sorry, PBIR) with that massive F1 on there...we'll try to keep you posted on the progress.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by will01
Looks sharp, I have a friend that knows ost of the diablo crew and i will see if he can get in touch. Do you know what kind of exhaust it is running?

Thanks for your help!
If I remember correctly, he's got Kooks headers and Borla mufflers/exhaust.

As Mike says above, it should be nice to see it run down the track. I guess PK can't bear to part with it.