Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

part throttle tuning (LTFT's)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 07:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default part throttle tuning (LTFT's)

Been doing some logging latley, and my car only see's cell's 20-22. At anything more that 0% tps, my car is in FTC 22, why is this? Would I be correct in saying my car might be stuck in open loop mode? Im trying to tune for the mods listen in my sig. Sorry if that doesnt make much sence, I'm new to tuning, and am taking in alot of info in a short period of time....so keep it comming TIA
Old 09-28-2003, 10:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: part throttle tuning (LTFT's)

Been doing some logging latley, and my car only see's cell's 20-22. At anything more that 0% tps, my car is in FTC 22, why is this? Would I be correct in saying my car might be stuck in open loop mode? Im trying to tune for the mods listen in my sig. Sorry if that doesnt make much sence, I'm new to tuning, and am taking in alot of info in a short period of time....so keep it comming TIA
I don't see any Mods in your Sig???
You are running open -loop ....at least when you're scanning. Are you letting the car warm up to operating temp before scanning?? What changes in the PCM, if any, have you made??? Need more info.
joel
Old 09-28-2003, 10:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: part throttle tuning (LTFT's)

I don't see any Mods in your Sig???
You are running open -loop ....at least when you're scanning. Are you letting the car warm up to operating temp before scanning?? What changes in the PCM, if any, have you made??? Need more info.
joel
oops, forgot I took them out. Mods are TR224 cam, and LT heads, few bolt-ons, stock MAF though. Tuning wise, I deleted EGR and AIR, lowered fan temps, raised rev limit. When I log, yes, the car is warmed up to full operating temp.