Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuner Directory....

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tuner Directory....

Ok...so I bought HPTuners last year, and have not had much time to learn/use it other than to change a few settings in my currently-v6'd car....nothing really intense tuning-wise.

I've been spending a lot of time at work, and a lot of time on the build for my car's engine/trans swap...and am now of the feeling that I would much rather take my car to a COMPETENT local/semi-local tuning shop for driveablity/emissions/performance tuning once it is all together. I'm thinking that it would be much easier to let someone else...with much more experience.. hammer out the tune in a few hours on a dyno rather than me logging, learning, logging, screwing up, logging, etc, etc, etc....anyway you get the point.

So..all that being said, is there any chance that others on this site might find a "Tuner Directory" a useful tool for this site? I'm not exactly sure how it all would go together (ie Sponsors vs Non-Sponsor local shops, etc)....but I personally would LOVE to find a COMPETENT tuner in the Portland-Salem Oregon area using HP Tuners...and I have no idea where to start looking.

What do y'all think??