PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Paging ChrisB - LS1 Log File Analyzer.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 05:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Paging ChrisB - LS1 Log File Analyzer.

Chris,

I have downloaded your LS1 Log File Analyzer for help in tuning my VE tables, it's an awesome piece of software but it doesn't seem to take the displacement value into the equation.

I am going to use this software to tune a couple of 383 strokers but when I change the displacement value from 347 to 383 it doesn't seem to change to results. Is this an issue with the version that I have downloaded or is it still a problem with your latest version?

If it's an easy fix to get that working it would be great to get a fixed version from you as it makes tuning the VE tables so much easier for everyone here.

Thanks,
Brett.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:21 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Brett SS
Chris,

I have downloaded your LS1 Log File Analyzer for help in tuning my VE tables, it's an awesome piece of software but it doesn't seem to take the displacement value into the equation.

I am going to use this software to tune a couple of 383 strokers but when I change the displacement value from 347 to 383 it doesn't seem to change to results. Is this an issue with the version that I have downloaded or is it still a problem with your latest version?

If it's an easy fix to get that working it would be great to get a fixed version from you as it makes tuning the VE tables so much easier for everyone here.

Thanks,
Brett.
\

I'm not ChrisB but I asked a similiar question in the VE Tune thread. Basically, since VE is a percent value (unitless) for each motor the CI/Volume cancels out in the equation. Hope this helps some.....until ChrisB gives a reply.
joel
Old 11-04-2003, 09:31 PM
TECH Addict

The displacement will definitely change the VE - it looks like I left a default value in there and forgot to read the value from the text box - doh! I will see if I can put out a new version tomorrow.

Chris
Old 11-04-2003, 10:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ChrisB
The displacement will definitely change the VE - it looks like I left a default value in there and forgot to read the value from the text box - doh! I will see if I can put out a new version tomorrow.

Chris
Thanks Chris, looking forward to using this new version.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:42 PM
TECH Addict

Chris
Sorry, man. My goof.
joel
Old 11-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Hey ChrisB,

Just wondering whether you have had a chance to fix the issue with the analyzer software yet as there doesn't seem to be any updates on your webiste. My engine should be ready in a few days so I am looking forward to using your software to get the best out of it.

Thanks,
Brett.
Old 11-11-2003, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Yep, it's fixed - I will get a new version uploaded later on tonight - reinstalled windows and I need to reinstall visual studio on this computer - but I will get it out later on - again, sorry for the delay!
Old 11-12-2003, 06:16 PM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yep, it's fixed - I will get a new version uploaded later on tonight - reinstalled windows and I need to reinstall visual studio on this computer - but I will get it out later on - again, sorry for the delay!
Where can this software be downloaded?
Phillip
Old 11-12-2003, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

Allright, new version is uploaded on the site - other stuff going on so I haven't been able to make a note of it, but if you download it the file is the new version, where the displacement box now functions properly. (you have to deselect the reselect the calculated ve.)

Phil - you can try it out at http://automation.slowcar.net
Old 11-13-2003, 04:54 AM
Staging Lane

Good luck Brett. Let me know how you go!
Old 11-13-2003, 04:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VT2 EXEC LS1
Good luck Brett. Let me know how you go!
Thanks Jason, I will let you know how things go. Good luck with your angry 346 project too.