Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I am SUCH an Idiot!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am SUCH an Idiot!

All I can say is after I spent HOURS wiring up my LC-1 today to every ground imaginable I still couldn't get it to read right compared to my buddy's LM-1 that I know is correct. Maybe its just the grounding structure of the CTS-V who knows! I am SUCH an idiot for selling my LM-1 in the classifieds here so cheap!

That being said I bought ANOTHER brand new LM-1 today! Can't wait for it to get here so I can get to tuning some more!

The LC-1 will be going back to innovate to get checked out to see if it was a hardware problem and then it will be up for sale here CHEAP. I'll keep you all posted.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
Banned

How do you know it was reading wrong, mine seems to work fine, I have an LC-1 in my pass side for tuning and a AEM in my drivers side for a gauge and at WOT they both read the same.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wasn't reading the same as my friends LM-1 that we know is correct. I also couldnt get the LED to light up and the wiring was checked by one of my ECET friends (I go to Purdue). I think the unit was just faulty.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:53 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They can be tricky. I hooked one up that was screwy as hell. I had to reflash the damn LC1 controller and do a few free-air calibrations with the calibration button before it got back in line.

It was brand new, just reading really strange numbers during idle/rev.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
They can be tricky. I hooked one up that was screwy as hell. I had to reflash the damn LC1 controller and do a few free-air calibrations with the calibration button before it got back in line.

It was brand new, just reading really strange numbers during idle/rev.
Yeah, I just don't want to deal with it anymore. If anyone wants it when it gets back from innovate I'll let it go for cheap!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Doc
FormerVendor

Send it our way.