Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Problems??

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems??

I have my car tuned for elevation in kansas and im living in wyoming for school so i know that effects my tune, but i data logged it and my injectors were at 46 percent load at wot, timing was advanced 42 degrees at wot, no knock retard, fuel trim at idle was 17 on bank 1 and 24 on bank 2. at wot the fuel trim was 18.0 at bank 1 and 18.8 on bank 2. I dont know much about tuning really but to me the injectors and timing does not sound right? Arent the injectors suppost to run around 80 percent load? Thanks for all your help EFI Tune
Old 08-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Teching In

46% load and 42* advance does not sound like it will last very long. Could you here any pinging? Seeing as there was no KR - check to see if the knock sensors have been desensitized. Was this tuned by someone else in the past? It will help if you post up a copy of the tune or maybe just some screen shots of the timing/airflow/pe tables. Good luck,

Gabe
Old 08-15-2009, 04:08 PM
On The Tree

I was reading on here earlier on another post, and correct me if I am wrong. You want no more than 80% load on your injectors and timing at WOT should be around 28 degrees advanced and less than that at peak torque and horsepower. Thats just what I read and remembered.