PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need HELP. No signal to fuel injectors. ECM?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need HELP. No signal to fuel injectors. ECM?

I have a 2002 SS Camaro, M6, Heads, MS3 cam, nw 90 mm tb, lsx 90 intake, tuned, LT headers, electric wp, DP nitrous, etc. The car has had issues returning back to normal idle after driving. And would stay anywhere from 1200-2000 rpms in neutral randomly. So I changed the tps sensor and it still does it. Now I'm getting a map sensor code and only a map sensor code. The car runs great and then a week later like ****. Now it wont even start. Just cranks, has great fuel pressure. So I took a Snap-on Noid light and plugged it into my fuel injector socket and when I crank the car the light does not come on. At this point my air/fuel gauge is reading 40-50 air/fuel ratio(while cranking).

There is no signal going to the injector. What could cause this? ECM? If so where should I get one from and who should I bring it to, to have it tuned. When I took my ECM out to run wires for gauges and nitrous I noticed water had been leaking in where the ECM plug is and the pins where extremely corroded. So this also leads me to believe my ECM might need to be replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-William

Last edited by SSDriver; 08-19-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did u check for a spark ?
if there is no spark you could have a crank sensor issue.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait a minute. Do you have power to the injectors? (pink wire) You should have 12v there anytime the key is on. The ECM just grounds the injector, so if you have no power, obviously no pulse. Check that, and look at your injector 1 and 2 fuses. If they aren't powered or are open, you won't have any noid light activity.

Quick Reply: Need HELP. No signal to fuel injectors. ECM?