Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pick apart my historagram please

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default pick apart my historagram please

i logged some street driving on a previous roadtrip. im not sure what to look for. can anyone pick this apart and tell me what's bad and good? i'm pretty new to tuning so any info would be great. thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
10-30-09 roadtrip.hpl (373.0 KB, 75 views)
Old 11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am no pro, but it looks like you have a little to much timing. Other than that it looks good.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:18 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
i logged some street driving on a previous roadtrip. im not sure what to look for. can anyone pick this apart and tell me what's bad and good? i'm pretty new to tuning so any info would be great. thanks in advance
Did you fail the MAF and keep the short terms from affecting the long terms? If not, please do this and then log again. Keep the engine under 4k rpms and the tps under 40-50%. Will give you a better idea of where you are with your VE table.

IMO, I don't see an issue with the amount of timing your running. Though it does look like you need to make some minor adjustments somewhere. Any possibility of posting your tune? From everything I see here though, it looks like its running OK.

Last edited by SVTHuh; 11-17-2009 at 04:34 AM.