po102 again...

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 12:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default po102 again...

The car is throwing a PO102 again.

http://www.ls2.com/boggs/dtcs/DTC%20P0102.htm

I have been following the steps and I got to #5. The yellow wire reads 5 volts on the dot. The pink wire reads 11.59 volts with the ignition on. It tells me to follow these steps next:

1.Turn OFF the ignition.

2. Jumper the MAF sensor signal circuit to battery ground using a fused jumper wire. Refer to Using Fused Jumper Wires in Wiring Systems.

3. Start the engine.

4. Do any additional DTCs set?

Which wire is the sensor signal circuit? I have a yellow, pink, and a black or brown(can't see very well).

I have about no damn clue what is causing this. I however was reading that it may have been caused by a vacuum leak. I pulled my manifold off and replaced the gaskets when doing so. Could this possibly be the culprit?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

It's the yellow one. I'm having the same problem and can't get any input. Let me know what you come up with.

my thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...maf-setup.html
Old 05-22-2010, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

TTT on this one. I wont have time to get to work on troubleshooting this until sunday. Any direction on this would be awesome... Anyone that wants to be awesome please step up to the plate.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

Are you using a scan tool to monitor MAF hz? As mentioned above the yellow wire is the MAF signal. If you're using a MAF wiring adaptor for the 85mm then check the Grey wire. Either way it should be 5.0v with the IGN ON. You also should try a known good MAF to see if that helps.