PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whos using a Innovative LC-1 with HPT Pro?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 09:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whos using a Innovative LC-1 with HPT Pro?

I'm ordering my LC-1 wideband this week and was wondering how much of a PITA it was to hook into your HP Tuners pro box. I am going to also have it wired into my a pillar gauge to use all the time. Is there a separate set or wires that you maybe roll up and put in the glove box or something that you can hook up to the box and still use the a pillar gauge? I'm kinda confused at how all this hooks up to be honest. Any pics or advice on how this instals would be much appreciated!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine works! Theres a small cable that has a yellow wire that go to the box, and ground the other. It has a small jack to be used for tunning also. I use the yellow wire, my in dash gauge works all the time.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

its pretty easy and theres a config for hptuners on their forum just search it or email bill. they are one of the best
Old 05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MillsMotorvation
Mine works! Theres a small cable that has a yellow wire that go to the box, and ground the other. It has a small jack to be used for tunning also. I use the yellow wire, my in dash gauge works all the time.
Pretty simple install? So you have your gauge installed permanatly as well as a separate set of wires in your glove box when you want to hook it up to log afr on HPT when you want correct? Did you have to buy any separate harnesses of wires other than what already comes with the LC-1?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have an LC1 running an A/F gauge full time and a separate set of wires i use to connect to the HPtuners too.
No separate harness needed.
The LC1 has two outputs. I used one or the gauge and one for the HPT.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I used this and it was very helpful after I got the wideband installed in the car.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28176
Old 05-09-2012, 01:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedfreak2685
Pretty simple install? So you have your gauge installed permanatly as well as a separate set of wires in your glove box when you want to hook it up to log afr on HPT when you want correct? Did you have to buy any separate harnesses of wires other than what already comes with the LC-1?
No other wires needed they come with the kit, they splice off the harness. My wires come out on driver side near OBII plug, and my gauge is in the dash.
Attached Thumbnails Whos using a Innovative LC-1 with HPT Pro?-cell-phone-pics-vid-179.jpg   Whos using a Innovative LC-1 with HPT Pro?-cell-phone-pics-vid-221.jpg