Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VE AFR histo quit working hptuners

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VE AFR histo quit working hptuners

been messing with this thing all day and cannot figure out for the life of me whats wrong. everything worked fine till my laptop got a software update from
microsoft. had some other issues i fixed already by taking the computer back to a restore point.but still no VE afr histo working.tried a few different ways and i can record a histo with afr,map,and rpm but it plots my afr. id like to plot the afr error. since for some reason i cant attatch the cfg. file for hp tuners here the link to my thread over at the hptuners site
thanks

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39113
Old 05-21-2012, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

All I'm able to see is an "unsupported parameter" below your two commanded AFR pids in the main table display. I'm not seeing any kind of wideband setup in the Aux inputs either. What wideband are you using?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 AM
12 Second Club

Hmm..... Im using a prosport evo series,but no worries any more.got it fixed. My tuning software started messing up since the last microsoft update. I restored my computer to a previous update and it fixed multiple issues.but I did have to reinstall hptuners now it works and on the cfg file I had.
Guess no more updates for my tunning laptop.
Thanks for looking at it salemetro