Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ASR Light

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASR Light

I have a 2002 camaro z28 with 228r cam lt headers and tune, ever since cam my asr light comes on when i first crank the car.. the motor seems to stumble then asr light goes out. On some drives the light comes on randomly and goes out, and on others it doesnt even come on at all. Anyone have an idea what it might be?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A short? A ground loose?
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Teching In

That's what my tuner told me, I installed line lock in my car about a year ago and so which is only electrical i have messed with so i checked and I found that ground was loose (fixed that) and I put an ohm tester on all my grounds they tested good (0 ohms) so I got curious and tested block with motor off an it read 0..with car running it jumped between 10-15 ohms so I added another ground to the block just in case (haven't put ohm meter on to check since then). Asr light still intermittent. Possible tuning issue? Also between 35-50 mph (intermittent also) some days it does it some days it doesn't the car bucks and jerks a little when decelerating (foot off gas letting tranny slow me down)?? Related to Asr light?
Old 10-16-2012, 09:38 PM
Teching In

fixed the problem, ended up being a tuning issue. got geoff over at eps to tune it and the check engine light which had been on forever hasnt come on in over a week now.. Bad *** tuner!!

Quick Reply: ASR Light