Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Well I'm stumped....

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2014, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well I'm stumped....

98 camaro 128k cammed car. Was driving home from work a couple weeks ago and so my wideband and I was super lean.. Everywhere.. From idle to wot. Got home thinking jacked something in my tune so I loaded an older one in it that I knew was right. And the lean condition stopped till about 3 days ago I was driving to a buddies house and noticed it.. I was like what the heck this tune was good! So I changed it drove down the road(still super lean) engine temp getting very hot now also. So I shut off and was gonna try another tune and couldn't get it to fire at all.. I was thinking fuel pump considering I've maxed the stock one and sprayed the car multiple times. So I ordered a new aem 320 installed it today and come to find out I have 0 injector pulse and the pump will turn on for literally .3 sec and shut off. I do have spark.. We were thinking crank sensor but we sprayed starter fluid in tb and it fired right up. So now we are thinking bad PCM.. But this couldn't have come at any worse time considering I was planning on the track Sunday... Any idea guys would be much appreciated! Thanks
Old 06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe your o2's are off. Running after a reflash means your fuel trims were zero'd and later on the o2's are driving them off target. Just a possibility.

Quick Reply: Well I'm stumped....