Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hp tuners, how to use classes or dvd

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 07:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hp tuners, how to use classes or dvd

Heard theres some on line classes and some dvd on how to use the hp tuner and start tuning my car. Any ideas? Thanks
Old 09-20-2014, 11:26 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haven't heard of the online classes but it sounds like a good idea , Ive been out of the loop a few years but there was the tuning school learn at home course that was pretty LS platform slanted and books and dvd's from Greg Banish. Banish's book Advanced Engine management and Tuning is a great foundation to give you the methodology and terminology of tuning , it wont tell you specifically how to tune your combo in your car but will tell you the general types of adjustments you will make to any platform and what logic to use to arrive at what/why you would need to make certain changes. Best $17 I ever spent lol. Theres also books from Dan Maslic I think its Master EFI Tuner I have read is very informative also .

Theres also a ton of stickys with tutorials and links on hp tuners site in the getting started section that can help you start to absorb some info.

One of my favorite tricks I learned early on was anywhere you are in the scanner or tuner if you hit the "F1" key it will open up the help files and it actually opens up the help files to the spot you happen to be at in the scanner or tuner.

Quick Reply: Hp tuners, how to use classes or dvd