Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with setting up AEM values

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with setting up AEM values

I have one of the older plug and play AEM stand alones for my lq4 swapped 240sx that I'm trying to set up. Right now I have two questions on the initial set up (not tuning).

1. I can select what wideband I am using so that it can be logged accurately and also used for closed loop operation instead of a narrowband. I have a NGK wideband but it is not one of the options. So does anybody know what wideband has a similar output voltage as the ngk? I can get and list all my available options later if need be.

2. I have basically the same question as above but for my map sensor. The factory ls1 style sensor is not an available option. There are multiple gm part number options available but none are of the ls1 type. All the gm options are the sensors that come on engines like the 3.4 and 3.1 v6 engines. I again don't know which to pick. I do have an aem 5 bar sensor I could install from when I had my talon but I don't really see the reason unless I go turbo.

Thanks for any help. When I get around my tuning laptop I will list the available options I have for both if you need me to.

Quick Reply: Help with setting up AEM values