Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

76mm 5.3 s10 nearing completion

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 02:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 76mm 5.3 s10 nearing completion

As said my 5.3 3.903 bore forged rotating assembly ARP studs and bolts in every hole is nearing completion my tuner said he will tune it SD this is my first ls1 build and only the second motor I've ever built period so I'm new to a lot although I spent 8 months building the truck I am just now making my first post because the search button has answered 99% of all my issues so far but I need to know how to set up my exhaust for SD tune open and closed loop because he isn't sure which one will be the best option yet I guess because he didn't specify the route he planned to go so I have a passenger side KB racing turbo manifold with the drivers side Sanderson header crossing under the motor to the turbo manifold I have a wideband o2 and I guess basically what I'm saying is how many and which o2 sensors do I need to weld in bungs for and the factory wires were cut short and left taped up in my 99 pcm so I rly need help guys any input comments questions anything is encouraged I can send pics or whatever it takes I just want to get it done and done right so that however he tunes it its all there rdy for him

Quick Reply: 76mm 5.3 s10 nearing completion