PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't waste you time on ImportTuners Magazine Wideband O2 shootout article

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 01:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Don't waste your time on ImportTuners Magazine Wideband O2 shootout article

While surfing the web to find wideband options, I saw that ImportTuners july issue has an 8 sensor shootout article. While skeptical, I dropped the 4 bucks and got the issue. Here is what happened:

1. Embarrassment at the magizine rack. I had to look both ways AND have a copy of Car Craft ready to hide the Tuners mag under.
2. Paid and ran to my car without making eye contact with anyone.
3. Drove home, read the article, and realized my 7 year old cousin knows more info about widebands than the article expressed.
4. Turned wrenches on the GrandSport for 3 hours, trying to get my system to produce testosterone again.
5. Still feel bad today. I could have spent that 4 bucks on Guinness and Jager!

RICE
tunerz

Last edited by Murdock; 06-23-2004 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-23-2004, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

I was a little irrate at some of our own magazines yesterday. I think it was Chevy high-tech, or one of those. They were doing an LS1 Do's and Don'ts. Been there, bought the magazine with that ariticle the FIRST and SECOND time magazines released it. Please magazines...do something useful like talking about the "hot new product HPTuners....here is how to get started...included in this issue is a CD-ROM with starter spreadsheets". They need to let me be in charge of these mags.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very amusing. You had me hanging on every line. You obviously have a flair for story telling. The plot line was a little thin though...
Old 06-23-2004, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Black Z/28
Very amusing. You had me hanging on every line. You obviously have a flair for story telling. The plot line was a little thin though...
He was talking about rice-burners. Of course it was thin.