Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tune by frost,question

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 02:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Tune by frost,question

How many people have had a mail in tune by frost or some one else?? I'm thinking seeing as I only have a few bolt on's it would be the way to go. I have a Diablo sport hand held and I guess it works but I think a more up to date tune would work better. I really don't want to send my computer in to be tuned. I would rather have a tuned one sent to me ready to drop in with a list of **** I need taking care of.

I really don't want to spend a lot of money on a tune and only get marginal results. What is every ones thoughts????
Old 02-24-2017, 08:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

With your mods, I would not pay someone to tune it. Frost knows his ****, but with minimal mods come minimal gains from a tune. Your Diablo probably has it mostly covered. If you had a large cam or an aftermarket intake this might be a very different suggestion. The only way I could possibly recommend paying for a tune right now is if you are absolutely never going to change anything about your combo ever again. In that case it might be worth it to extract every last tiny bit of performance from your current combo.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Yeah...that pretty much what I'm thinking.I might have to call Diablo to see if they have a more up to date software that would work for my car/handheld.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are you going to gain with a more recent software? How are your fuel trims?

Quick Reply: Tune by frost,question