Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPE is the place to go!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 10:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default HPE is the place to go!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went to HPE this past saturday to get my car dynotuned, and I could not have been happier with their customer service. Chuck, the owner, could not have been a bigger help for me. He stayed till 8 pm on Saturday to finish tuning my car. I have yet to have any problems with the tuning, and I doubt that I ever will. I would suggest HPE to anyone that needs to get their car tuned. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I will go back if I ever need anything else. Just thought everyone should know. Oh ya the price was great too. $400.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Would you recommend HPE over MTI? I never been to either, but looking for a cam and tune in the near future and was debating both shops...Don't mean to stir up a hornets nest guys, just want the best bang for the buck
Old 08-17-2004, 11:46 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 WS-6
Would you recommend HPE over MTI? I never been to either, but looking for a cam and tune in the near future and was debating both shops...Don't mean to stir up a hornets nest guys, just want the best bang for the buck
I've never been to MTI, but I would recommend HPE just because of their customer service. If you have any questions call them. Chuck is really patient, and he answered all of my questions. All around it was a great experiance.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02 WS-6

Give chuck at HPE a call man. We can get all of your tuning and cam questions answered and figured out! Good luck with your hunt. Our number is 281-448-1300

Gray
Old 08-17-2004, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I definitly would for the customer service. While I was having my trans and vert installed I was able to walk aroound the shop(didn't mess w/ anything though) and take a good look at what was going on. Great looking place with good friendly techs that aren't conceted or anything. Seen this at way too many shops.

Also Chuck was dynoing a bunch of mustangs and was helping them tune the cars while dynoing them. That was really cool. The one time I was at a dyno shop all they did was just dyno it.

Also I remember seeing your car and I love the color and styling.