Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vette Doctors tuning

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 05:15 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vette Doctors tuning

I just wanted to share my experience with the Vette Doctors with everyone!

I have always heard great things about the Vette Doctors building awesome cars and having truly TOP notch service. That being so I figured it would be worth the 8 hour drive there to get my car tuned. I had a mail order tune that was not the greatest from another shop ( I realize that mail order never is) I have driven to other BIG NAME Ls1 shops to have Ls1 F bodies tuned and NEVER had these kind of results, my car purrs like a kitten, pulls out EASY, idles GREAT for a huge cam (G5x2)
I've had a nearly identical cam tuned in house at a few BIG NAME Ls1 shops *** and the car ran HORRIBLE.

After impressing me with their magnificent tuning, they supplied lunch to my friend and I. They proceeded to show us around the shop to view their FAST cars, I mean FAST, as in 9 sec! We spent the rest of the day talking to Carmen and Dennis to find out that they LOVE the cars and strive for perfection! In the past I have seen that many of the supposed TOP NOTCH BIG NAME Ls1 builders in the country care more about making $ then having happy customers. The Vette Doctors are NOT LIKE THIS! Which is a hard find this day in age.
Needless to say I will be a Vette Doctor fan the rest of my LS1 life! Hopefully this will help lead others to the BEST shop around for a truly awesome experience!

Last edited by mattz06; 08-21-2004 at 05:24 PM.