Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFI Live questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 11:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default EFI Live questions

what exactly does this do? can someone give me some more details on it or pm me a site and prices? thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Previously EFILive was a scanning tool. In december they will be releasing a tuner and scanner with Black box logging all in one.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

ive been trying to do a lot of reading on this and im still confused. so the new efi i can log and tune? without the lap top in the car? what aboutu pricing of it? i dont have a lap top so maybe that would be the route for me. how hard is it to tune. i have used the predator to tune a little and tell them what to change in it. but how hard is it for me to do lol what does it involve doing
Old 11-18-2004, 12:30 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00
ive been trying to do a lot of reading on this and im still confused. so the new efi i can log and tune? without the lap top in the car? what aboutu pricing of it? i dont have a lap top so maybe that would be the route for me. how hard is it to tune. i have used the predator to tune a little and tell them what to change in it. but how hard is it for me to do lol what does it involve doing

The new efilive tool will record 25 minutes of data to the cable. you still need a laptop to view and flash the PCM. it isnt any harder to tune than edit or HPTuners just another option. Using a full featured scanner you will need to read read and do some more reading as nothing these packages come with is automatic like the predator and teh hpyertech.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah i figured taht much. but thats what everyone on this board is for lol thanks