PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

HP Tuner's 3bar screenshot

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 08:17 AM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default HP Tuner's 3bar screenshot

I was browsing around on HPT's site, and found a screen cap of the 3 bar setup. This will allow you to do a speed density tune up to just about any boost level you could possibly want.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.p...0232;start=7#7

Here's some shots i just took today My lowly 8 PSI doesn't get me too far into the 3bar MAPS...

5kpa resolution 15-105kPa
10 Kpa resolution 105-315 kPa

Scanner histogram:

VE Table:

Nice new feature also coming out is the ability to take the correction from your logged values, and paste it DIRECTLY into the required table.

So, if the car is lean, you paste in the values which correct the table. If the car knocks, you paste in the knock, and it corrects timing...

Very, very cool...

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/YaBB.p...7382;start=0#0

Below are some screenshots of the new feature that is useful for tuning VE and other stuff. Screenshots are of VE but applies to all histograms. Excuse the data, but this is the first run i logged after installing a s/c

Log AFR % Error. This is the % error between your commanded AFR and the logged AFR using WBO2/EIO interface.

Copy the histogram.

Paste Special the histogram in the editor table. Here i am using "Mult %" which will correct VE by the % error i copied from the histogram.

The feature can be used for Spark, and LTFT/STFT's as well. eg. copy the retard histogram and apply "Subtract" function to your main spark tables to eliminate knock in specific areas.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:31 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think this might be a repost.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's much more information here than Mangus' post. The copy / paste special features are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting J-Rod.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by narcszm
There's much more information here than Mangus' post. The copy / paste special features are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for posting J-Rod.
the copy/paste thing has been the talk for about a month now...everyone is just waiting on 1.6 but i think only the 2 bar will be in 1.6 and 3 bar probably in 2.0 which is still probably a month to 2 months out.
Old 01-07-2005, 03:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

3 bar (and another thing) will be in 1.6.1 which will follow rather quickly on 1.6.0. It's more a beta-time thing, we want get a bit more time in beta for 3bar.