Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

another hp tuners question

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another hp tuners question

first off, i have a 98 z28. I hear that these cars are limited on their tuneability. What kind of features are limited? Can I still adjust my a/f ratio, shift points, fan on/off temps, and delete the rear o2 sensors? Also, i see that for 500 bucks you get stuff for two cars, is it possible to install the software on seperate laptops so that I can split the package with another person. I would only use my laptop for my car. I only have one gm car, so buying programming software for two cars is pointless. If it is possible to split the purchase with another person, so they can use their computer to tune their car, and i can use my computer to tune mine, is there anyone interested in splitting a package?

thanks for the info.

I just can afford to buy somethin that i cant use for what i need
Old 01-20-2005, 11:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there are few things left you cant change...everything you mentioned has always been able to be edited.
Old 01-20-2005, 07:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by foff667
there are few things left you cant change...everything you mentioned has always been able to be edited.
I love the Hptuners after I learned how to do every thing.When buy it only comes with one cable. So, you would have to share the cable.
I have a 98 Z28 M6