Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator service

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 01:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator service

I recently bought a 00 Z with a bunch of stuff installed and also a predator came with it. Im aware that he bought it from RWTD so i should be able to get custom tunes from them. The problem is THEY HAVE NEVER REPLIED TO MY POST. Its been almost 2 weeks now. I think it is rediculous. Now they decided to close the forums. I dont know what to do but im getting really pissed. Anyone who can help me plz help me to fix the problem. Its on a really bad tune right now (wot = way to lean)
Old 01-26-2005, 07:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spenser309
I recently bought a 00 Z with a bunch of stuff installed and also a predator came with it. Im aware that he bought it from RWTD so i should be able to get custom tunes from them. The problem is THEY HAVE NEVER REPLIED TO MY POST. Its been almost 2 weeks now. I think it is rediculous. Now they decided to close the forums. I dont know what to do but im getting really pissed. Anyone who can help me plz help me to fix the problem. Its on a really bad tune right now (wot = way to lean)
what is "RWTD???" My thought was that you got custom tunes from diablosport directly.... Back when I used to own one I would always e-mail Johan (Johan@diablosport.com) and he'd take care of me... of course now the charge...
Old 01-26-2005, 07:32 AM
Teching In

The site is down for maintaince. It should be back up today. Call James, I'll PM you the number if you need it.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DaddysSS
The site is down for maintaince. It should be back up today. Call James, I'll PM you the number if you need it.
I could use that number too. As I am looking for a custom Predator tune also.
Old 01-26-2005, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slow ride
I could use that number too. As I am looking for a custom Predator tune also.

PM sent