Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help tunning cam and lowering LTFT

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help tunning cam and lowering LTFT

First of all i tryed raising my VE table so i can lower my + LTFT but it didnt do much. It lowered it alittle but after driving around awhile they are back up between +9 all the way through +22 being MAX. I did this with the MAF still plugged in. Should i unplug it and try again or am i doing this the right way i just need to keep raising the VE? Yes, i did reset the fuel trim.

How can i get the + LTFT into the -4 or 0's?
Do i play around with the MAF table or should i play around with the IFR table? Do either vales (MAF or IFR) go up add fuel and down take away fuel?
Can i just add a certain % to the whole table to balance it out? Since my whole LTFT's are all RED around +10 plus.

Whats throwing my LTFT into such positive numbers? is it the LID, FTRA, cutout, high flow cats, or the LS6 Cam?

I've read not to mess with the IFR tables because its setup fine and i didnt change my injectors. Is this correct?

What about tuning for a cam? What should i edit for this?
I'm running an 03 LS6 Cam (204/218 .551/.547 117.5 LSA) What should i edit to get this cam to run max potential?

Last question. How can i get all the above to work with a 100 shot dry n20 safley? What do i look to edit for a dry shot?

When some of the directions say to diconnect the maf and dont use it anymore so i can get a better tune to lower + LTFT i couldnt shoot a dry shot of nitrous without a MAF correct?