Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just ordered my HPTuner ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered my HPTuner ...

hey everyone, I just ordered my HPTuner over the weekend. I am installing the STS remote turbo so this is the reason I went with the HPTuner. Please if anyone out there has a STS system and has a good tune please please please share ??? Im going with the basic 5psi , 60-1 setup and I am bone stock 2001 Z28 M6 ( well bone stock spet for the sportline suspension and the pollished Z06 wheels chromemolly pandhard and 3 point shock tower brace ). Thanks for your replys and happy motoring.

~Guy
Old 04-19-2005, 01:38 AM
TECH Regular

wow not one response ?? um did I say something wrong ?? kinda quiet in here..................... am I getting the silent treatment or what ?? shoot give me anything like how is the software ? is it easy to manage ?? am I going to have to pay another 250.00 to Nelson Performance for an email tune ?? dang I would think I would get at least one response
Old 04-19-2005, 01:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Turbo tuning is some of the hardest tuning there is. If you want your engine to survive you really need a good tune by a professional, even if it is a sts with 5psi