PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thought i had my injectors running, it would be nice if i could get some help here

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default thought i had my injectors running, it would be nice if i could get some help here

man o man i can not stand this.

adjusted the proportional idle vs airflow, put in the right injector size. this morning the car was running pretty good at idle. o2 oscillation sucked though. but the idle was pretty stable.

went out logging, under 30 kpa i was rich. took out some fuel in there and adjusted the whole table. car ran like ****. took out some proportional base and added it. car ran like **** still. idle was from: about to cut off to 1100. totally pissin me off.

put the tune back inthat was working earlier and guess what, ran like ****. i am just lost on what to do. im thinking about putting the VE back and just adjusting the proportional idle vs airflow up some to get some better oscillation and going from there until i get it to idle good with the o2s.

i guess the key is to get idle o2s right and then tune the ve, maybe i took out too much fuel?? i dont know but what do you guys think i shoudl do here. i have got to get this thing to run right sometime here. its been so rediculous.