Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for VE tables on cam+ cars

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking for VE tables on cam+ cars

I read completely through this thread earlier in hopes of finding something that looks similar to what I'm doing with my VE table, but so far nothing looks too similar. I'm going at this using the NB technique of watching LTRM's first.

So far with my 98 H/C M6 car, I've set the MAF fail freq to 0 and done some logging. Everything so far has been really rich in the normal cells I'm driving in. The majority of them are around -10 on average except for at the higher load cells where they're zero'd out. My lower load and lower RPM cells also seem to ramp up slower than most that I could find. It seems like some people with cams end up RAISING their VE in this area instead of decreasing it, so it just strikes me as odd. If this is just the nature of the beast with my combo, so be it, but I find it strange that I couldn't find anything similar to what I've been seeing myself.

I thought perhaps having DFCO still enabled might be causing my problem, but it sounds like it should be the opposite if that's the case. So at this point I'm just looking for a little added assurance that I'm going about this the right way.