Sponsored by:

easy ve ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default easy ve ?

Have access to hptuner for a day!!! Using the scanner and logging histograms,
what do the colors(pink,dark pink , green) mean??? I assume blue is the particular cell you are in at that moment,but are the shades of pinkrich or lean conditions??? WHen it went green iirc the cell was at zero..??thanks for any replies.BTW the numbers in the cells, do they represent(if positive) what you should subtract from your ve tables??? Hope I have the hang of this!!!
Old 05-20-2005, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

Yes blue is the current cell you are in. The colors are a kind of scale from red(adding fuel) - pink - white - light green - dark green (Pulling fuel) The numbers tell you how much , the color is kind of for quick reference I think.

There is a write up on how to fix the ve
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagnostics-tuning/287094-read-me-first-tuning-docs-ve-maf-ses-lights-faqs-more-01-31-07-a.html

Basically you want your cells to be -5 to +5. Idealy you want them to stay a little negative so it sticks at 0 during wot.. Its hard to get them to all stay negative all the time however but as long as yous sticking at 0's during WOT you can tune for PE. W/O a wideband I wouldnt do that however.
Old 05-21-2005, 12:10 PM
11 Second Club

thanks for the info.