Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I get a tune?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I get a tune?

I have a 98 trans am with Pacesetter LT's, lid, filter, free mods, and true duals. I have been contemplating driving to thunder racing and getting a dyno tune because I dont have cats and I am tired of trying to keep my ses lights. I got 02 sims and done this and that and it still doesnt go off. I have heard they could just delete it. How much hp gain and is this a good idea? If so how much would they charge me? Thanks, Todd
Old 06-21-2005, 08:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

first of all search is your best friend, i think this question is asked 2 times a day, if you have to ask if you should get a tune you prob should, esp if you mod. if you want to know a price call them or go to their site. if its bothing you then why do you even have to ask? just get it tuned
Old 06-22-2005, 10:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow dude, it was just a question. I appreciate the hospitality.
Old 06-23-2005, 04:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i knwo it was a quesiton and i answered it for you, and i also wanted to let you know to search because you can find a lot of info that way, dont know if you found that yet because many have not. its jsut these posts are put up every day, and a search would show you that any mod deserves a tune if you want the most of it