Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone running dual WBO2s?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 01:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone running dual WBO2s?

I've recently discovered the benefits of a wideband, and would like to get one. I've also figured, given Murphy's law, if I had a problem that a WB could help detect, it would be in the bank that the WB was not in. This has got me thinking about how nice it would be to run dual WB's. Does anyone make a 'dualhead' WB controller? Perhaps with a way to mix/average the 2 readings into 1? That would be cool. Any other choices?

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2005, 05:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Zblack28
I've recently discovered the benefits of a wideband, and would like to get one. I've also figured, given Murphy's law, if I had a problem that a WB could help detect, it would be in the bank that the WB was not in. This has got me thinking about how nice it would be to run dual WB's. Does anyone make a 'dualhead' WB controller? Perhaps with a way to mix/average the 2 readings into 1? That would be cool. Any other choices?

Thanks!
I've looked into this option so I could monitor/troubleshoot both banks. AFAIK, the only dual channel option is only available from FJO racing.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:50 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Another option would be to use teo of our Lc-1's that are on sale and one of your displays. Put a switch in and switch from controller to controller as needed.
www.dynotunenitrous.com

PM us if you need more info.
Cheers
Dan
Old 07-29-2005, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Wow, that sounds awesome. I'll be checking into that...

Thanks!
Old 07-29-2005, 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Talking

My LC-1 works great with FlashScan. With FlashScan I think you could have both hooked up at the same time.

Bill
Old 07-29-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FJO makes a dual channel. there's one problem though: while you will know which bank is leaner, you are still not able to do anything about it, we only have one LTFT table. now if you had a real standalone with per cylinder control...

the cool part about the FJO is that even if you have dual channel, you can put it in the mode that it will feed one signal out, but it will automatically switch to the leaner one, to play it safe.