Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How would I know if my car was ever tuned or flashed

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default How would I know if my car was ever tuned or flashed

The reason I ask is because I am going to buy the SLP Custom tuned Diabllo sport II. If my car already has been tuned then this product wont work on my car will it? So is thier any way of knowing if my car has ever had some kind of tune or flash? I want to get this product because I would just like to use the simple push button set up to change around tires and rear ends and just get a little more juice out of it and to also use it as a scan tool. My car has the 18 inch rims on it and factory was the 16s and I go by the speed reader on the road and its right on the money with the spedo so I think that it was re calibrated already and I just thought what if they guy before me flash it. I am the second owner and got the car with 5,500 miles... Any thoughts would be great thanks
Old 11-14-2005, 12:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

unless you can find someone that can read your tune and compare to a stock tune... your best bet is to ask the person you bought the car from....

Not sure if the diablo sport will work if it's been tuned or not ... I would think it still would... but never used that thing