PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

402 w/ stock injectors base HP Tune Please.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 402 w/ stock injectors base HP Tune Please.

I need a base tune for my car. Please see sig and help if possible. I just got the new HP Tuners setup but I really need a starting point as I am a complete noob when it comes to tuning. If someone has something that would help, it would be most appreciated. Perry sent me a tune but it is in EFILive and I haven't figured out if there is a way to open it with HPTuners.

Thanks
Old 03-09-2006, 05:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

.tun files cannot be opened with hptuners...read the stickies at the top they will really help out with tuning. I'll see if i can find the link to the injector tables...otherwise search redhardsupra hes got the d/l on his site.
Old 03-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hmmm.....

I think that I was unclear. I need a base tune. I need a starting point as I am a noob. I did all of the obvious things and I just cant get my idle to settle down to what I feel it should be. When I start the car, the idle bobs between 500 and 1000rpm for like 20 sec and it feels like and sometimes does stall out. I would like to get rid of this to were it goes to 1000 right of the bat. I used the programming for dummies in the HP tuners website. Setting up the histogram to log the stit and ltit is pretty confusing and I am not quite getting it even after reading the help files.