Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0172 and P0175 but GREAT Trim #'s WTF

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0172 and P0175 but GREAT Trim #'s WTF

I have been working on the ve table for awhile now...even with the wb I rinsed and recycled a lot to try and get some good numbers. Being blown and working on 1 bar does have it down sides. Did some MAF tuning for awhile got it happy with the ve table only being off a little. Did some spark tuning and I have a very happy and semi aggressive timing table now. Went back to the ve table for some tweaking. Everything runs great. Cold morning idle sucks, but for now...she runs great.

Yep...however, after it is warmed up and while cruising the wb shows 14:1. Maybe 14.3 sometime. Of course in time the P0172 and P0175 show up. How is this when my trims are somewhere between 0 and -4. I would imagine with a rich code I should be seeing -25's everywhere. WTF.

ANNNNNNNND I have never touched DFCO and when I let off the throttle it will blast rich for a second before going back to 14.7. Yep 14.7 with no throttle, but 14 with throttle. Honestly I am looking for a little leaner...15.2 ish for cruising but I'll settle for stoich for now. HELP? No idea where to go. No idea what to trouble shoot.
Old 03-29-2006, 04:26 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Leak...would a leak cause the lower afr but sorta stable trims?

Quick Reply: P0172 and P0175 but GREAT Trim #'s WTF