PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP- throwing code, should I go to track??

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 07:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP- throwing code, should I go to track??

Today my check engine light came on and I took it to my local advanced auto parts store to get it checked out. Throwing the PO113 (Sensor 1 high input) code. Tomorrow is the one day every year I go to the track (highschool drags), and do you guys think it would be SAFE to use nitrous with the code on. I know this is irrelevent but today I: changed oil, filled bottle, 100 octane, changed plugs, and took rear tire pressure down to 20lbs.
I dont notice any cutting out of power when Im driving spirited or anything weird. Also on a lighter note.. am I just replacing a sensor here? Where is this sensor? Can I just swap back my ls1 intake on it and call it a day?
Old 04-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes, u can run and be just fine. The sensor is all ready bad so it will not cause any damage. But, u might wanna do some research 2 c if your n2o usage caused the sensor to go out in the 1st place. Most likely it did not and its simply just time 2 replace the part, but just check 2 be sure. i would. Other then that goodluck at the drags.