Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

from 5800 ft to 540ft

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default from 5800 ft to 540ft

ok guys. I drove my car from denver CO to Cincy Oh this weekend.. My tune was pretty good in Denver but now down here its ugly.. I am getting my VE tables knocked down close to 0 to -5.. on my 3rd try now. LOL.. getting closer..

anyway i got the idle to idle awesome.. yipipe..

ok my problem is when I go WOT I get a blinky check engine light. . looking at my hp tuners while driving looks like misfires.. so I changed my plugs. thinking maybe that funning my car lean on the way here made for a bad plug.. when I was crusin on the highway my LTFT's were like -4.6 yippie.. the plugs had some black stuff on them.

I have attached an hpl from my my drive home. .please ignore the LTFT because I am only about 10 miles into it learning its thing.

you will notice one time I got on it around 1:30 in. I was at WOT.. this time I got the blinky check engine light and the misfire. the car feels like it is suttering a little also at WOT. besides the blinky light I dont see anything wrong in the logs.. (but im new)

I am going to try and find a dyno in town here tomorrow so i can see my AFR..

I did change my Power enrich fuel multipler table to make it run rich.. I dont have a wideband thou.. I just basically put them back to stock. running it with or without these changes still does the same thing.

im confused.. I also took some timing out thinking that was it no change.. BTW i am getting no knock under WOT..

anyhelp would be great..

my mods are in my sig..
Attached Files
File Type: zip
cincy run.zip (33.3 KB, 8 views)