Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 ProCharged GT, Predator tune

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 03:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 ProCharged GT, Predator tune

I helped one of my buddies install a P1SC on his 2004 Mustang Gt. We have the blower fully installed, along with the new injectors, and fuel pump. We have the predator tuner that came with the kit, but can't get the car running. Anyone with experience here please help, the car won't run most of the time, and when it does it runs REALLY REALLY rich pouring out smoke, etc. Anyone have a tune we can down load to the predator to get her running??? Again any help is appreciated. Thanks
Old 09-03-2006, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Tough timing on a holiday weekend, but call Procharger tues. morning. They will have the most experience with this kit. Sounds almost like your not installing the tune correctly(?). A super rich idle would definitely happen with big injectors and a stock tune. Try installing the original backup from the predator and put the stock injectors back in. The car should idle and even drive fine, just STAY OUT of BOOST! You could get it to a local shop or tuner like this if necessary. Good luck....
Old 09-03-2006, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

also a bad map sensor!but i would try the stock injectors and see the response
Old 09-03-2006, 04:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Okay today we did like sprayjunkie said, we put the stock injectors back in and cleaned and gapped the plugs. Also put the stock tune back in. Nothing wouldn't even pop... so we thought well lets try the tune, nothing... ok lets put the bigger injectors back in... NOTHING!!! We triple checked all the hook ups, electronics, EVERYTHING!!! still no dice.... this is getting really aggrivating... Guess were just gonna have to wait til tuesday and talk to procharger... Do you think that the MAF would do that??? Maybe he should get a 85mm or 90mm maf??? I have no idea what's going on, really has me stumped... good ole ford....