Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

flashscan not reading what the lm1 does

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:51 PM
7 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default flashscan not reading what the lm1 does

i finally got the wideband lm1 hooked up and actually responding with efilive... when i just get in the car and turn the car on... not start it... the lm1 reads around 11.0 and flash scan says like 21.0... why are they differing... when i start it should they look the same?

i just fouled some plugs so i cant start the car if your wondering.... aahhh the wonderful world of tunning
Old 10-11-2006, 07:44 AM
TECH Addict

The LM-1 should read in the 20-21 range with key on and not running. It maybe the pid loop you setup. But I'd check the sensor accuracy and LM-1 calibration first then work on the Interface.

But your problem should almost be reversed Are you using the pid in the efilive list for the lm-1?
Old 10-11-2006, 08:17 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by JoeyGC5
The LM-1 should read in the 20-21 range with key on and not running. It maybe the pid loop you setup. But I'd check the sensor accuracy and LM-1 calibration first then work on the Interface.

But your problem should almost be reversed Are you using the pid in the efilive list for the lm-1?

right... when i just turn the key on NOT START it reads about 21AFR... its doing that right now... i was just trying to get the wideband setup while my car was down for the night....

i fouled my plugs so i couldnt start the car to see if the readings came back down.

i was just seeing if this was normal or not...
but what gets me is the lm1 says around 13AFR i think when the key is just on...

thats what was confusing me... is that the lm1 and efilive were reading different.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:19 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by JoeyGC5
: Are you using the pid in the efilive list for the lm-1?
yes i had both lm1 1 and lm1 2 along with both of there base _____ whatever they are called..