Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator Equiped

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Predator Equiped

Just wondering if you can use a predator programmer for a v-6 model mustang, but was purchased and has been used on a Mach 1 already. It has programed a 03 Mach 1 but was wondering if it would erase its memory and load the 01 v-6 mustang data on it and if so would it have problems if I ever want to go back to the mach 1? I know these are a lot of questions that are for a mustang but I have seen many mustang owners (former) on this site and on top of that I don't want to take the time registering on a mustang website.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by six8fbird
Just wondering if you can use a predator programmer for a v-6 model mustang, but was purchased and has been used on a Mach 1 already. It has programed a 03 Mach 1 but was wondering if it would erase its memory and load the 01 v-6 mustang data on it and if so would it have problems if I ever want to go back to the mach 1? I know these are a lot of questions that are for a mustang but I have seen many mustang owners (former) on this site and on top of that I don't want to take the time registering on a mustang website.
No need to register at some Mustang site.
The Predator for the MachI will work on most any 98-04 Stangs, except the S/C Cobras. Put the MachI back to stock and tune the V6, no problem.