Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some quick help for HP TUNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some quick help for HP TUNERS

I should be getting my HP Tuners tomorow and will be tuning my car. I'll play with it on the road first and then take a day and DynoTune once I get the hang of "tuning" a little better. I am a mechanic but a complete NEWB to tuning the PCM .. I can tune a carburetor but not yet a computer even though I am pretty computer literate.

Can anyone give a quick rundown based on my current mods in my Sig on what I should do and what I should be looking to adjust. Like I said -- Im a little in the dark ..

I would like to advance my spark a little bit and definetly set my A/F ratios .. I'm Getting an AutoMeter A/F ratio gauge also so that should help dial it in.

I would also like to delete codes -- rear 02's and AIR -- is that pretty simple?

Thanks for all the Help/Info,

Alex
Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i havent gotten to the messing with the spark so cant help you there. im a newb as well but i did somewhat of a good job tuning my ms4. first thing i would say follow the guide to tune the ve in sd make sure the autometer gauge is a wideband that will make things super easy. then get you maf dialed in. on the codes you can set them to no error reported and that should take care of it. also create a user name on their website,they help newbes all day and nite(seems like it)