Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any one hear of The Horse Power House Bowling green ky

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 05:15 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any one hear of The Horse Power House Bowling green ky

exactly as title any one have their car tuned of have any input on these guys their in bowling green kentucky.had a few ppl on Northern ky fbodies tell me to go their so i scheduled a appointment on monday im exstatic to finally get a dyno tune .Do i need to bring anything extra or jsut take the car their i have never had a car dynotuned so any input will be appreciated
Old 06-23-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, i had my trans am tuned there. did a pretty good job... give jessie props for helping me get my stuff lined out..... i had a couple of o2 sensors messing up and he ended up and stayed till after 11 pm to tune it. i am sure i could have probally got a little more out of my car if i hadnt had the problems.... super nice guys though...about 5 of my friends have all went there...they have great prices too....jessie works for holley.

if i was you i would bring an extra set of o2 sensors with you.... if you dont use them you could take them back, but better safe than sorry......also make sure you go on radial tires....i went on et streets and they said that may have made me loose up to 30hp!!!!!!!! good luck...
Old 06-25-2007, 09:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had my car tuned there as well. Jesse was able to pick my car up 14rwhp and 10rwtq over a board member that dyno tuned it prior. That's with the a/f still at a safe 12.8 on their tail pipe sniffer. My wideband reads it to be 12.7ish.

Quick Reply: Any one hear of The Horse Power House Bowling green ky