Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BS3 users

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BS3 users

How much does your A/F change from the dyno to the street? I wouldn't think it would change much, but mine does ALOT. We dynoed it and I had mid 40's in the VE table at WOT, it was 13.0. On the street, it is wanting in the low 100's....which sounds more in line as to where it should be.

I haven't had alot of time to play with the software, so I didn't know if there was something I was missing. I have learning off.

Thanks
Scott
Old 06-24-2007, 09:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo'd stang
How much does your A/F change from the dyno to the street? I wouldn't think it would change much, but mine does ALOT. We dynoed it and I had mid 40's in the VE table at WOT, it was 13.0. On the street, it is wanting in the low 100's....which sounds more in line as to where it should be.

I haven't had alot of time to play with the software, so I didn't know if there was something I was missing. I have learning off.

Thanks
Scott
Cars that I've tuned with BS3 on our dynojet run at the track with minimal o2 correction (1-2%).

I can tell you that something had to be extremely wrong for your VE to be in the mid 40's at WOT on the dyno.