Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel to Wheel Powertrain?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 07:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wheel to Wheel Powertrain?

Has anyone taken their car here to have it tuned? I talked to Rich from there today and he seems very knowledgable. I feel pretty comfortable taking my car there (haven't made appointment yet), but I just wondered if anyone else had any feedback on them. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:08 PM
FormerVendor

Rich and Kurt at W2W are two of the best people i've ever dealt with. I have nothing but good things to say about them. Rich is a geat tuner and will go out of his way to make everythign perfect for you
Old 08-04-2007, 05:45 AM
12 Second Club

Thanks for the input.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:32 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

+1, i had my twin turbo car recently tuned by Rich. I'll tell you my story which will show how good of a shop they are overall as well... So i drop my car off to Rich, they throw it on the dyno the next day and find a few basic issues with the car, IAT sensor should be screw in, WG dumps should be reroute so i dont dump exhaust all over certain parts IE air filter, and my oil line should be stainless for safety reason. So i get the car and appreciate them looking over my car beofre hand vs just ripping on it and breaking/hurting something sine it was not right. On my car back down after all is fixed, my fans decide to melt... So i putt the car there and leave it with them and tell them to make it right. So they moved my radiator forward, installed a 160 stat, turbo blanets, slim puller fans, all for a hellova price. I was expecting a shop like this to charge a ton but it was WAYYYY less than i even guessed. So then Rich scheduled me a dyno day but it came to show up they had software issues so the day was pretty much a bust. So even with his busy schedule and no appointment times, he would stay a little late and tune my car and leave it strapped down over night, and continue to do some more tuning in the morning and in between appointments, and still set aside the next available day for me. He ended up getting the car done for me and it was awesome! After a week or so i decided i wanted to run the meth and tune for open cutouts so Rich said no problem, come down Monday afternoon before my appointment and ill hop in the car with you for some on road tuning. Did just that, he hooked up the laptop and we hopped on I-75 for some more tuning, drove around for an hour or so of tuning, beating on the car, haha. He was happy i came down and was glad to get my car even more dialed in and also happy to get a break out of the shop, haha. They will go above and beyond to make you a happy customer. 15 out of 10 i give W2W!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed
Old 08-04-2007, 09:07 AM
12 Second Club

Great! It sounds these guys are great to do business with. They know their stuff and they are not jerks (like you find all too often elsewhere). I will definately set up an appointment there. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:18 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts

Not a problem, you wont be disappointed!

Featuring 6 different turbo kits for your F-body!
Check us out on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/HuronSpeed