Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CEL question.

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CEL question.

Hey guys, yes I am new here, though I figured this would be the best place to start for advice. I have a 06 GTO and it threw these codes at me P0300 and P0131 which what I have found to be random cylinder misfire and my bank 1 O2 has low volts. At first 2 days ago my CEL came on and the only code it threw was the O2 code. After that I reset the battery and the light went off. After about 40 miles of driving it came back on while I was driving. Once it came back on I checked my initial MPG which I was getting 24.5 mpg at 75 in 6th. So after this I checked the OBD again to find that now it was throwing the misfire code. The car ran great with no idling issues and it felt fine. Though this morning when I started the car the CEL was still on, though right as I drove away it turned off by itself. From there I checked it again to see if the codes were still in the computer, which they were, but the car still runs fine. I checked all my plugs and they were all intact. Im waiting for the CEL to come back on so I can figure out what to do next. Any advice would be great.

Thanks,
Jay