Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help on project

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 07:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help on project

ok i converted my 98 camaro from a t56 to a 4l60 and i was wondering if anyone has a wiring harness diagram to wire the tranny to the computer. i had a shop that was going to do it but it sat for months and no one was working on it so i decided to do it myself. also what tuning software should i use or should i send the computer out?
Thanks
Old 04-05-2008, 08:14 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by evanbrendel
ok i converted my 98 camaro from a t56 to a 4l60 and i was wondering if anyone has a wiring harness diagram to wire the tranny to the computer. i had a shop that was going to do it but it sat for months and no one was working on it so i decided to do it myself. also what tuning software should i use or should i send the computer out?
Thanks
Sounds like quite the project you have on your hands, we can take care of the re-program for your PCM if you need,

As for the re-wire, i would recomend getting an automatic engine harness, i think youll save yourself a bunch of time
Old 04-05-2008, 08:55 AM
Teching In

i have the harness from the tranny to the ecm i want to just repin the harness on the car too work for it how much you charge to tune and how long does it take?
Old 04-05-2008, 10:00 AM
FormerVendor

We charge 100$ to re-program for the auto, and our turn around time is 24 hours, if we get it in a tuesday it will be sent back to you on wednesday

Here is a link for the pinouts of a 98 PCM, should help you with the harness

http://www.ls2.com/boggs/torques/98pinpcm.htm