Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just checking

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just checking

Ok so i started tuning the car today just want to post up the info and have you guys check it out, make sure i'm on the right track.

Car is a '99 Trans Am A4 basically full bolt-on. Predator is a U7198 revision 2.13 with the performance tune installed

Ok so i started checking LTFTs i tried to keep the trips consistent around 20-30 mins or so, about 55-65mph, and 9-13% throttle, rpms around 1800. and came up with about 3.91% & 4.69% so i pulled 5% injector slope, drove out again and numbers were better like around 1.56% and .78% so i pulled another 1% injector slope, drove again, pulled another 1%. and ended up with about -1.53% and -2.13% LTFT with -7% injector slope, which i'm assuming is right on the money? but that was mostly open road driving when we got stuck behind other cars, and had to constantly change throttle position, the LTFTs jumped way down like -5% -7% so i should probably add a percent or two to the Injector slope? I was pissed because i thought i had it dialed in.

Also at WOT i'm getting 3.96* of knock retard. i'm kinda confused about the spark timing and such, i mean spark is reading like low 30*s i thought that was way too high? i think i pulled about 3% spark from 2k-7k but the knock didn't change. i'll be tuning again tomorrow so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That thing is raping your injector table, not tuning your car.