Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 05:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood

Hello everyone I picked this hood up locally and I am repairing it and gonna put it up for sale, it came with a firehawk airbox that was the reason I bought the package the hood was just a bonsus because I already have a oem ws6 car. But before I do I dont want to false advertise, I cant tell wether this one is oem or aftermarket. It fits just as well as my oem and weights the same. I have had a aftermarket one before on my old car it was horrible and feather light compared to this one. I almost think this is a firehawk hood because of the box and it looks slighty rounded but I cant tell. I need some opinons, sorry about the hood being dirty I am in the process of cleaning it up and spot filling to prime it. The grills have been trimmed from the outside so I couldnt tell if the oem girlls would fit. In the last picture I removed the grill on the inside and took a pic of what it looks like behind the nostrils.
Attached Thumbnails Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-1.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-2.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-3.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-4.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-5.jpg  

Old 03-08-2014, 05:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pics

More pics of hood and pics of air ducts
Attached Thumbnails Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-6.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-7.jpg   Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood-hood-8.jpg  

Quick Reply: Need help telling if oem or aftermarket Lt1 Trans am WS6 Ram air hood