Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

02 ws6, finalize bolt ons & customizing, but missing ine thing.......

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 10:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 ws6, finalize bolt ons & customizing, but missing ine thing.......

This is were I need ur help, listen to alot of exhaust, headers and cam hook ups, but I can not decide what to chose from. My car right now and it has not been driven yet with all mods, waiting to change cam, exhaust, heads. It has not yet been yet been tuned. So this is what it has so far:slp lid, sub connectors, chromoly push rods, 160 stat, cold air induction, under drive pulley w/electric water pump, ported TB by Shaner, 3.73 gears, b&m shift kit it a A4, 3200 Tc by Yank, 3x3 Fernco w/rubber coupling, Taylor Thundervolt wires and Bosch plugs, I do not know how much HP it will have but it will have some *****, let me know what you think or how I can inprove more and help with the exhaust, I like LM, but with all the up grades, cant stand the raspy sound. Also, did you ever hear of this and what do you think,
8-TTS longtubes, performace cats, y-pipe & gmmg exhaust, what does this sound like, but after, I do the cam, heads, and exhaust, I want it to sounds loud and mean and not raspy, so thanks and pplease help.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id say go with a magnaflow exhaust it oughta run good make sure you get a good tune.
Old 05-17-2007, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I have the lm2 on mine. You can look at my mods in my sig. I don't have any clips but don't have much rasp and get nothing but compliments. btw i'm cat-less.

Quick Reply: 02 ws6, finalize bolt ons & customizing, but missing ine thing.......